Stephane D. Nguyen
Reed Smith LLP
Stephane D. Nguyen is a partner in Reed Smith’s Century City office. His practice focuses on business transactional law, with an emphasis on real estate and corporate transactions and matters. Nguyen represents developers, owners, financiers, buyers and sellers of real estate-based assets and businesses, including power generation and transmission facilities, hotels, shopping centers, mixed-use projects and master planned communities. He has extensive experience with acquisitions, dispositions, financings and joint ventures of these types of businesses and projects.
Nguyen recently led a cross-office and multi-disciplinary team that advised NewSun Energy, LLC on the development and project financing of a portfolio of utility-scale solar energy projects located in Oregon. The lender has committed in excess of $100 million towards the construction financing for these projects.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARSHA A. HOUSTON
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Andrea Lucan
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Christianne Kerns
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart
- Best Places to Work Speaker: Thomas Wingard