Meyers Nave Riback Silver & Wilson, PLC
Shiraz Tangri was born in Jamshedpur, India; he immigrated to upstate New York as a child, and obtained a BA from New York University and a JD from Georgetown University. He has been practicing land use and environmental law in Southern California since 1999, when he moved to Los Angeles from New York.
Tangri has a niche practice area that matches the needs of the greater Los Angeles area – advising clients on major infrastructure, transportation, and urban in-fill projects, including housing, cultural and educational institutions, and transit-oriented development. Tangri works on high-profile projects that set the stage for the future of Los Angeles and are milestones in transforming the business, educational, residential and transportation sectors of the Los Angeles economy. He is regularly interviewed by business and legal publications for his views and insights. He also regularly presents at major conferences.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA500 2020: Law
- The Money Book 2017: Mitchell Julius
- Shuttered CRAs Open Door for New Development Forces
- Prop. 23 Provides Case Study on Balancing Interests
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Robin Nourmand
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEYS
- The Money Book: Alan Rothenberg
- The Money Book: Mitchell Julius