As one of Los Angeles’ leading corporate lawyers, clients in LA and beyond turn to Sean Monroe for their most significant deals. A highly skilled and effective transactional attorney, Monroe counsels high profile clients throughout the lifecycle of their business: from company formation and capital raising and financings to acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances, day-to-day operations, and exit strategies. This past year, his work shifted the LA retail landscape when he represented Global Icons in its acquisition of famed LA clothing store
Monroe has particular expertise in advising entertainment and media clients in all aspects of transactions, including motion picture financings, television business acquisitions and investments, digital and new media venture formations and other investment, disposition, and licensing matters involving these businesses.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Jennifer Post
- Thriving In Their 40's: Andrew Apfelberg
- Thriving In Their 40's: Shane Nix
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Jonathan Bloch