Arnold & Porter LLP
An experienced trial lawyer with Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer in Los Angeles, Rhonda Trotter has broad trial experience in intellectual property, products liability, and other commercial disputes, and regularly prosecutes and defends high-stakes trademark, false advertising, and copyright lawsuits. Her track record and experience have garnered significant recognition and praise from World Trademark Review, which noted that she “enjoys the patronage of a diverse range of clients” who describe her as an “excellent trial lawyer” with “a real knack for communicating complicated concepts to a judge or jury.”
Most recently, Trotter served as lead trial counsel for Planned Parenthood in the Planned Parenthood v. Center for Medical Progress in a case that has received national news coverage and that ultimately resulted in obtaining $2.3 million in compensatory and punitive damages in favor of Planned Parenthood.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- RHONDA TROTTER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Riordan May Go Back to Roots in Return to Former Firm
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CAROLYN TOTO
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Casey Sypek
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Irene Lee
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT GOSS