Morrison & Foerster LLP
Purvi Patel is a recognized leader, mentor, and role model in her practice, within Morrison & Foerster, and throughout the community. Patel has a defined niche that cuts across the firm’s Class Actions + Mass Torts and Privacy + Data Security groups. Due to her vast experience handling class action litigation for clients across sectors, Patel has notched significant victories for industry-leading companies, winning summary judgment and defeating class certification in some of the most plaintiff-friendly jurisdictions, as well as negotiating walkaways with tough adversaries.
Patel is also experienced in defending lawsuits involving the collection, use, and disclosure of personally identifiable information (PII). Her extensive litigation experience uniquely positions her to counsel clients on compliance with established and emerging privacy laws, as well as on the potential privacy implications of business practices relating to the collection of PII.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MARISOL MORK
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Kelley Olah
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Tritia Murata
- 2020 Leaders in Law Honoree: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL K. BROWN
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANA TAGVORYAN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RALPH CAMPILLO