Pamela J. Privett
Alston & Bird
Pamela J. Privett is a partner and team lead for the Real Estate, Finance & Investment Group in Alston & Bird’s Los Angeles office. For 35 years, she has handled a wide variety of complex commercial real property transactions. This includes serving as the lead attorney for transactions relating to every phase of real property acquisition, development, management, financing, leasing, and sale.
Privett has extensive experience in structuring, negotiating, and closing real property purchases and sales, commercial, retail, office, industrial, and special-use leases, option arrangements, rights of first refusal and rights of first offer, loan workouts and restructurings, letters of credit, foreclosures, and deeds in lieu of foreclosure. She regularly advises her clients on the risk allocation and due diligence aspects of their transactions. Additionally, she is well versed in the design and management of large multisite transactions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Places to Work Speaker: Thomas Wingard
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Deborah Yoon Jones
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - MATTHEW WRYSINSKI
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Courtney Wright
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Rachel Lowe
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: EDWARD J. CASEY
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Jessica Sharron