Covington & Burling LLP
Neema Sahni is a litigation partner with deep media industry expertise. Through her work at Covington & Burling, and her prior experience in-house as corporate legal counsel: distribution at The Walt Disney Company, Sahni has developed a sophisticated understanding of the legal issues facing clients in the sports, media, and entertainment industries. Alongside an active litigation docket, Sahni maintains a robust counseling and advisory practice, assisting sports teams and leagues, television networks, and film studios to assess and mitigate their litigation risk in the context of high-stakes business transactions.
Sahni’s diversified litigation experience includes trials and appeals in state and federal court, arbitration proceedings, and agency adjudications. Most recently, Sahni secured a pro bono victory for the City of Los Angeles, as co-lead counsel, in the Ninth Circuit against the Department of Justice in a sanctuary cities case.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MITCH KAMIN
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MITCH KAMIN
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: WADE ACKERMAN
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Robyn Polashuk
- Firm’s Legal Presence in San Diego Proves Brief
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ASHLEY SIMONSEN
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Robyn Polashuk
- Aggressive Disney Legal Strategies Fueled by In-House Counsel Loyalty