Reed Smith LLP
Mildred Segura is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Reed Smith and a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, practicing in the area of product liability with particular emphasis on medical device, pharmaceutical, toxic tort and managed care litigation in state and federal courts, including class actions and multidistrict litigations. In addition, Segura also co-leads the firm’s Internet of Things Task Force and is a member of the firm’s Artificial Intelligence Task Force, helping companies diagnose the risks and benefits of medical devices and applications connected to healthcare IT systems and other disruptive technologies.
As national counsel in numerous high-profile actions, Segura has facilitated discovery efforts, formulated litigation strategy, retained and prepared expert witnesses, prepared and argued dispositive and pretrial motions, mediated cases and served on trial teams. She has handled a variety of matters in other industries involving automobiles, food and beverage, and welding products.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- RALPH CAMPILLO
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: THOMAS J. YOO
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ralph Campillo
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL K. BROWN
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Arameh Zargham O’Boyle