Keola Robert Whittaker
From helping a startup food and beverage company navigate its first product recall to assisting an international mining giant in groundbreaking environmental litigation, McGuireWoods associate Keola Whittaker has played important roles ensuring that clients achieve success in the courtroom or avoid litigation altogether. In addition to his work at McGuireWoods, he is a leader in the LGBTIQ community, in Los Angeles and nationally. He co-founded Trevor NextGen at The Trevor Project, bringing together young, motivated volunteers in Los Angeles and New York to raise awareness, develop leadership, advocate and raise funds in support of The Trevor Project’s life-saving, life-affirming work for the LGBTIQ community.
Whittaker has more than a decade of experience representing leading financial institutions and Fortune 500 corporations in complex commercial litigation around the country. He represents leading financial institutions in an array of matters, including federal securities lawsuits and government investigations related to the 2008 financial crisis.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: GREGORY EVANS
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Bethany Gayle Lukitsch
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Bethany Lukitsch
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Ann Marie Mortimer
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JACK S. YEH
- Best Law Firms: MCGUIREWOODS LLP
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ANGELA AGRUSA