Jason H. Tokoro
Miller Barondess, LLP
Jason Tokoro is a complex commercial litigator with extensive experience in the entertainment, professional sports, real estate, and financial industries. He has represented a multitude of movie studios including Warner Bros. and Sony Pictures, and Fortune 500 land development companies, Lennar Corporation and Toll Brothers. He also has represented a variety of pro-sports companies and promoters.
Tokoro received his Juris Doctorate from the University of California at Berkeley (Boalt Hall) in 2007, Order of the Coif. During law school, he was a Supervising Editor of the Berkeley Business Law Journal. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in English and Political Science. He serves on the boards of the Alzheimer’s Association’s Young Professionals Committee and the Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association. He is also a member of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Jason H. Tokoro
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENTERTAINMENT ATTORNEYS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KELLY M. KLAUS
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - Marc Toberoff
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Zazi Pope
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Zazi Pope
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: TAMERLIN J. GODLEY
- Royalty Suit a Shock to Film Studio System?