Debra Wong Yang
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Debra Wong Yang has spent the past decades honing a practice where she is breaking through barriers and practicing where the law is just emerging. She has had a groundbreaking career – first Asian-American woman to serve as a U.S. Attorney, former California state judge, and, reflective of her broad practice and comprehensive abilities, current Co-Chair of Gibson Dunn’s Crisis Management Practice Group.
Given the depth of experience and record of success, Yang focuses part of her practice on strategic counseling. She leads critical representations, both high profile and highly confidential, involving a wide variety of industries, economic sectors, regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies, global jurisdictions and all types of proceedings. Her clients are in the private and public sectors and include the University of Southern California, MGM Resorts, UCLA and the UC Regents and NeoPollard Interactive LLC.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Debra Wong Yang
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Debra Wong Yang
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Debra Wong Yang
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DEBRA WONG YANG
- LA 500: Debra Wong Yang
- Debra Wong Yang a Potential Trump Pick for SEC Chair
- DEBRA WONG YANG
- U.S. Attorney to Join Gibson Dunn