O’Melveny & Myers LLP
With high-level experience in the Obama administration and as top policy advisor to former California Attorney General Kamala Harris, Daniel Suvor has quickly established himself as a leader at O’Melveny. Since he joined the firm’s Litigation practice a little over two years ago, Suvor not only made partner, but helped launch a national State Attorneys General Litigation and Investigations practice, which provides guidance and insight to companies navigating the national landscape of increased enforcement and litigation by state attorneys general.
A skilled litigator and strategic advisor, Suvor specializes in high-stakes litigation, government investigations and controversies, and regulatory matters. His broad practice encompasses products liability, healthcare, environmental, technology, financial services, and white collar and investigation matters that could appear before government agencies. Suvor also represents government agencies in appellate litigation and regulatory counseling matters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARGARET “MAGGIE” CARTER
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CYBER SECURITY ATTORNEYS
- STEVEN OLSON
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: ARJUN RAO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: RYAN YAGURA
- Packed Flight
- Prime Pulls Plug on Hospital Acquisition