Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Chris Wu is a corporate partner in Kirkland & Ellis’ leading M&A / Private Equity practice group. He is an integral piece of Kirkland’s premier Los Angeles team that serves Ares Management Corporation, a leading global alternative asset manager with approximately $144 billion of assets under management. He also maintains a diverse corporate practice that focuses on mergers and acquisitions and representing issuers and investment banks in public and private securities offerings and counsels clients on matters of corporate governance, securities law and compliance.
In the past 18 months alone, Wu has been involved in a number of transactions, including the representation of Ares Management Corporation, as equity sponsor and creditor in exchange offer by its portfolio company, 99 Cents Only Stores LLC, of $131 million senior secured notes for new senior secured notes, and related rights offering.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ANNE KIM
- 2020 Leaders in Law Honoree: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Luke Guerra
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN BENLOULOU
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Monica J. Shilling
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Michael Woronoff
- Thriving In Their 40's: David Nemecek