Candice Zee is an L.A.-based shareholder and member of Vedder Price’s Labor & Employment practice. Zee focuses her practice on traditional labor issues, including unfair labor practice charges, interpretation of collective bargaining agreements, grievances, arbitrations, and National Labor Relations Board proceedings. She has handled several union grievances, arbitrations and representation cases at all stages and has extensive experience managing and overseeing union election campaigns.
Zee has successfully represented and defended numerous multi-state and international corporations on all aspects of employment litigation, including allegations of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wage and hour issues, reductions in force, reasonable accommodation, and independent contractor issues. She also has experience with workplace torts, including defamation, emotional distress and interference with contractual relations. She has litigated numerous single plaintiff and class-action employment lawsuits in a first chair capacity.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Laura Reathaford
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JOSHUA MIZRAHI
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- Top Minority in Los Angeles: ANTHONY PACHECO
- PORTS---Maritime Group Files Grievance Against Dockworkers
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Candice Rogers
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Harry I. Johnson, III