Russ August & Kabat
Ben Wang is a partner at Russ August & Kabat. He is member of the firm’s general litigation, intellectual property litigation, trial and appellate groups. His practice focuses on representing clients in complex business and intellectual property disputes, particularly in patent and trade secret trials and appeals.
In the last 18 months alone, Wang has served as lead trial counsel in a patent jury trial that resulted in a verdict in favor of his client on all issues and damages; argued and won two appeals before the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals; successfully obtained judicial correction of a patent claim; obtained summary judgment in favor of his client, while defeating the opposing party’s summary judgment motion; and argued 21 substantive motions before U.S. District Courts across the country; and obtained settlements for clients in excess of $15,000,000.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Benjamin T. Wang
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: BENJAMIN T. WANG
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MARC A. FENSTER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Irene Lee
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: IRENE Y. LEE