Proskauer Rose LLP
Bart Williams is one of the nation’s most sought-after trial lawyers, with experience in a wide array of commercial litigation as well as white-collar criminal defense and internal corporate investigations. He has served as lead trial counsel for top companies facing the most significant litigation that could make or break their business. Sometimes he handles cases from start to finish; other times he is called in just months or even weeks before a trial to deliver the win.
Williams has an impressive list of victories under his belt in jury and bench trials throughout the United States. He is a respected and respectful litigator, a powerful storyteller and strategic mastermind, whose catalogue of high-profile victories has made him one of the most in-demand lawyers today. Williams previously served as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Central District of California where he concentrated on complex criminal prosecutions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Bart H. Williams
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- BART WILLIAMS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: BART WILLIAMS
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Bart H. Williams
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BYRON J. MCLAIN
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ashwin J. Ram
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae