Founding & Managing Partner
Reddock Law Group
A practicing attorney for nearly 25 years and named a “Southern California Super Lawyer” by her peers each year for the last ten years, Angela Reddock-Wright is regarded as a “go-to” attorney and human resources professional when it comes to any issues dealing with the workplace. Reddock-Wright is the Founding & Managing Partner of the Reddock Law Group, a boutique minority-and-woman-owned dispute resolution and investigations law firm based in downtown Los Angeles, focused on the resolution of employment and labor law, Title IX sexual assault, hazing, and bullying legal claims through the alternative dispute resolution, investigation, and other neutral processes.
Prior to opening the Reddock Law Group in 2011, Reddock-Wright was an employment and labor law litigator for 15 years. During this time, she represented clients in the full gamut of employment and labor law cases, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, public policy and wage and hour claims.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Angela Reddock-Wright
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANGELA J. REDDOCK-WRIGHT
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Work/Life: Angela Reddock-Wright
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: ANTHONY NGUYEN
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra