Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
Albert Valencia’s practice is focused on real estate and related business matters. His clients include developers, operators, private equity investors and commercial banks in a broad range of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures and syndications, commercial leasing, financing, loan modifications, workouts and restructurings.
Clients look to Valencia for his experience in a broad range of real estate asset classes including commercial, office, retail, multi-family, mixed-use and industrial properties. He regularly represents clients in forming joint ventures and syndications, negotiating structured finance transactions (including obtaining CMBS loans, mezzanine debt and preferred equity) and assisting property owners in asset management. Recent work has included leading the sale of Regent Towers (158,728 square foot office building in Dallas) which closed to an institutional buyer.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Albert Valencia
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Albert C. Valencia
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BRIEN KELLEY
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Brien Kelley
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Thomas J. Masenga
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARSHA A. HOUSTON