Holland & Knight
Ryan Leaderman is a Los Angeles environmental attorney who focuses his practice on obtaining and negotiating land use entitlements for complex land use planning and mixed-use developments. Leaderman also handles securing project approvals for all types of major developments in Southern California. Leaderman is also an active member of Holland & Knight’s LGBTQ affinity group.
Leaderman represents clients in all aspects of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), including CEQA litigation. He has extensive experience in guiding high-profile residential, commercial, and mixed-use development projects through the approval process. Leaderman’s experience encompasses all types of land use permits, such as variances, conditional use permits, subdivision maps, as well as general plan and zoning amendments. He interacts regularly with governmental agencies at all levels. Leaderman assists developers in complying with CEQA, and planning and zoning regulations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Attorney Strikes the Right Chord on Development
- Time May Be Up on Staggered Permit Deadlines
- Court Goes Big For Mansions, Curbs Nimbys
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: AMY R. FORBES
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: EDWARD J. CASEY
- Thriving In Their 40's: Elisa Paster
- Vet Attorney Sees Different CEQA Environment
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Elisa Paster