Moez M. Kaba
Hueston Hennigan LLP
As a diverse, young attorney, Moez Kaba is quickly becoming a trusted advisor, serving as co-lead or second chair on the firm’s most significant matters.
Kaba has had many recent successes in the last year alone. For example, recently, Kaba obtained a complete defense victory for Caltech after a four-week jury trial in Los Angeles; prevailed in the U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals on his argument that a social network is immune from liability for third party statements under section 230 of the Communications Decency Act; defeated a $100 million suit against Bausch Health Companies; obtained dismissal of two Title IX federal lawsuits filed against Caltech; obtained a preliminary injunction on behalf of Amgen against the State of California in a case setting new precedent for the pharmaceutical industry; and defeated the SEC’s motion for contempt against Elon Musk related to his tweets.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Moez M. Kaba
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MOEZ M. KABA
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MOEZ M. KABA
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Moez Kaba
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Tritia M. Murata
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Stacie Yee