Partner and Vice Chair, Insurance Recovery Practice
Blank Rome LLP
Lawdragon recently referred to Linda Kornfeld, a partner at Blank Rome LLP and Vice Chair of the firm’s nationally recognized Insurance Recovery Practice, as “a card-carrying member of the ultra-elite club of insurance recovery specialists.” Kornfeld is an outstanding attorney, having distinguished herself in a highly competitive, male-dominated field as one of the leaders in insurance recovery law.
When disasters strike — whether natural or man-made — clients turn to Kornfeld for her strategic counsel, calm demeanor, and responsive service. She has represented companies in high-stakes insurance coverage litigation for more than 25 years, assisting in the recovery of hundreds of millions of dollars in assets in complex matters at trial and through settlements for clients who have been denied coverage by their insurers. Her clients’ industries span the gamut, from telecommunications companies to universities, real estate developers, nonprofit organizations, and wineries damaged in the California wildfires.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Linda Kornfeld
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LINDA KORNFELD
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Linda Kornfeld
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Linda Kornfeld
- Firm Brokers Deal for L.A. Insurance Litigators
- Philadelphia Firm Grows Presence in Century City
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Mike Margolis
- Leaders in Law 2018: Asking Insurers to Pay For Defense of Litigation