Kevin J. Minnick
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Kevin Minnick is counsel at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, which he joined in 2009 following a clerkship with the Honorable Raymond C. Fisher on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Minnick’s practice focuses on large-scale class action defense, unfair competition disputes, and trademark litigation. He also provides specialized compliance advice to in-house legal and compliance professionals.
As an associate, Minnick immediately stood out as a leader in the litigation department and was given responsibilities at an early stage, including the opportunity to make several oral arguments in state and federal court. He has been a part of the Los Angeles office’s most important litigation matters over the past several years, including representing Toyota Motor Corporation, Wells Fargo, Purdue Pharma, Samsung, Kia Motors, and Bank of America, among others, in high-stakes cases. As a recent member of the hiring committee at Skadden, Minnick regularly fostered diversity and openness in recruiting efforts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JASON D. RUSSELL
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Small Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Jennifer Banks
- Latham Picks Up Former Skadden and Paul Hasting Partners to Bolster Litigation Practice
- WHO’S WHO IN LAW - BRIAN J. McCARTHY
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Karen L. Corman
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JACK DICANIO
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MATTHEW E. SLOAN
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: STACY HORTH-NEUBERT