Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
John LeCrone is a passionate leader and creative collaborator; his ambitious and positive attitude has led him to become an integral change agent in our firm. A self-described “vigorous advocate” for clients in labor and employment matters, LeCrone approaches every case by focusing on his clients’ needs and perspectives.
LeCrone is a well-versed employment attorney who joined Davis Wright Tremaine in 2005. He represents employers and management in wrongful discharge, harassment, and discrimination litigation; in matters including wage and hour class actions, trade secrets/unfair competition and ERISA; and in proceedings before federal and state administrative agencies. He also provides advice on a wide range of personnel issues, including privacy matters, employment agreements, wage and hour, and workplace technology. John works closely with clients in investigations of employment-related complaints, corporate malfeasance, and due diligence matters related to M&A.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Consuelo (Beatrice) Nunez-Bellamy
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Giancarlo Urey
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CAMILO ECHAVARRIA
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Dayna Nicholson
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CAMILO ECHAVARRIA
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Julie Capell
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Scott Commerson
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Nancy Clapp