Holly R. Lake
Holly R. Lake is one of Los Angeles’ preeminent employment lawyers, representing both private and public employers in all aspects of employment law and related litigation, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, and wage-and-hour matters. A 20-year legal industry veteran, Lake has extensive experience leading legal teams on large-scale class and collective actions, employment-related investigations and compliance audits. She also has a strong background in pay equity issues and affirmative action plan development.
Lake handles a portfolio of employment litigation cases for clients across varying industries, including: G6 Hospitality (which includes the brands Motel 6 and Studio 6); Chipotle Mexican Grill; and California Institute of Technology (which includes Jet Propulsion Laboratory). Her representation of G6 Hospitality and Chipotle Mexican Grill has included cases nationwide, often of high-visibility.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thriving In Their 40's: Holly Lake
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: RICHARD SIMMONS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: ANTHONY NGUYEN
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Kalley Aman
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JEFFREY S. HORTON THOMAS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ANGELA AGRUSA