Byron J. McLain
Foley & Lardner LLP
Byron McLain is a Los Angeles-based trial lawyer and white-collar criminal defense partner at Foley & Lardner LLP. A member of the firm’s Government Enforcement Defense & Investigations Practice, he works closely with the Healthcare, Cannabis and Sports & Entertainment industry teams. McLain investigates, litigates and tries complex criminal and civil cases, including those involving government investigations. His practice serves an array of white-collar clients and companies; however, he has a particular focus on the False Claims Act, especially as it applies to the healthcare industry.
He has experience prosecuting healthcare fraud, securities law violations, false claims, kickbacks, wire and mail fraud, aggravated identity theft, mortgage fraud, tax conspiracy fraud, movie and entertainment investment fraud, obstruction of justice, marijuana/cannabis distribution and illegal immigration.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MATTHEW E. SLOAN
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ashwin J. Ram
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: VINCE FARHAT
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Vicki Chou
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG
- Top Minority in Los Angeles: ANTHONY PACHECO
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD MARMARO