Brien R. Kelley is senior counsel of Sklar Kirsh in the Real Estate Department. Kelley’s practice focuses on complex real estate transactions, with significant experience in commercial and multi-family residential acquisitions and dispositions, real property secured financing, joint venture formation, mezzanine financing and all aspects of real estate due diligence including title and survey review. Kelley’s real estate practice experience includes representation of institutional and family office real estate investors, syndicators, developers and operators, and borrowers in a broad range of real-estate related matters including acquisition, development, financing and disposition and commercial leasing; securitized, mezzanine and preferred equity financing; forming and representing joint ventures, limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships and negotiating joint venture agreements.
Recent success stories include Kelley representing TruAmerica Multifamily, LLC, in connection with a $100,000,000 joint venture portfolios acquisition.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Brien Kelley
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ALBERT VALENCIA
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Albert C. Valencia
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Albert Valencia
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Relativity Media’s Head of Business and Legal Affairs Jumps to Sklar Kirsh