We’re pleased to share our Top Minority Attorneys special supplement, which recognizes the most influential minority attorneys in the city of Los Angeles.
Based on California Bar Association statistics, the percentage of overall attorneys practicing in California today who also happen to be minorities has been steadily growing since the 1970s. In 1974, for example, California’s legal profession was made up of less than 5% minority practitioners while last year, that statistic reached an all-time high of 22% and is continuing to grow.
There are some particularly stellar minority attorneys in the LA region who happen to be from a broad cultural spectrum.
For this section, we accepted nominations from our readers and from legal experts at some of the top firms and businesses in the region. From there, we narrowed our choices down to those who are particularly impactful and who maintain the highest professional and ethical standards. We also considered honorees’ contributions to the Los Angeles business and legal community at large.
Congratulations to each of the superb legal professionals who made our list this year.
Publisher & CEO
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Letter from the Publisher
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Publisher's Letter
- Oustanding Women In Construction & Design: Publisher's Letter
- Leaders in Law: Publisher's Letter
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: Publisher's Letter
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: Publisher's Letter