Victor De La Cruz
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
Leader of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP’s land use practice, Victor De la Cruz has a nearly 20-year history of successfully guiding his clients through complex land use matters at the intersection of law and government. Through his track record of success, De la Cruz has established himself as the go-to attorney for entitlements and California Environmental Quality Act matters among the organizations shaping Southern California’s landscape.
De la Cruz’s clients include developers, institutions, individuals, for-profit companies, and nonprofits such as Mount Saint Mary’s University; waste collection and recycling company Athens Services; and private homeowners. In addition to his work at Manatt, De la Cruz is involved with the Los Angeles community at-large. As an avid supporter of the advancement of underrepresented communities, he is an active member of the Board of Directors of Bet Tzedek Legal Services, the Mexican American Bar Foundation, Uncommon Good and Community Partners.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Victor De la Cruz
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Victor De La Cruz
- Developer Drops Trancas Town Lawsuit, Ending Malibu Feud
- LA 500: George David Kieffer
- Lisa Specht
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Michelle Cooke
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Donna L. Wilson