Andrade Gonzalez LLP
For almost a decade, Sean Andrade, managing partner and founder of Andrade Gonzalez, served on the National Board of Governors for the Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA). During that time, he spent four years on the HNBA’s Executive Committee, serving as vice president of programs and national secretary. In 2008, he was also instrumental in bringing the HNBA back to Los Angeles after 17 years, and as chair of the HNBA’s National Convention that year, ensured that it was the most profitable and best-attended ever.
Six and a half years ago, Andrade and Henry Gonzalez launched Andrade Gonzalez, a 100% minority-run and operating firm, when their prior law firm hired a new partner with a client conflict. All of their clients followed. Approaching every client matter with creativity and flexibility, he has achieved numerous victories in a wide array of commercial litigation cases.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- SEAN ANDRADE
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Sean Andrade
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Henry Gonzalez
- Bar Brushes Off Painting Claim
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ashe P. Puri
- Boutique Firm Looks to Turn Art Into Business
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ENRIQUE A. MONAGAS
- Diversity & Inclusion - Keynote Speaker: Sahar Andrade