Ralph Campillo is a Cuban native who came to the US as part of the Peter Pan Kids program in the early 1960s. Campillo went on to pursue the American dream and graduated from USC in 1973 with a BS degree magna cum laude and later graduated with a JD from UC Davis in 1976.
Campillo has always practiced in Los Angeles, starting his career at Haight Brown & Bonesteel (1977-1987) and later started his own firm, Dickson Carlson & Campillo (1987-1998) and later joined as a partner at Sedgwick for nearly 20 years. Campillo joined Mintz in 2017 where he brought his depth of experience, particularly in the complex tort, product liability and commercial litigation. Since his arrival, he has shaped the Product Liability Practice into a powerhouse team. He has tried more than 75 cases to verdict in multiple jurisdictions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book 2017: Mitchell Julius
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- RALPH CAMPILLO
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RALPH CAMPILLO
- The Money Book: Mitchell Julius
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ralph Campillo
- The Money Book: Joshua Friedman
- The Money Book: J. Christopher Lewis