Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
Over the course of 27 years, Michelle Cooke, Leader of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP’s intellectual property protection and enforcement practice, has established herself as the go-to attorney for companies facing complex, multijurisdictional trademark disputes. Known for the breadth and depth of her knowledge of the intellectual property landscape in the United States and abroad, companies turn to Cooke for the development of their long-term intellectual property programs. In addition to her extraordinary understanding of the full gamut of intellectual property issues, her clients also benefit from her international approach to preplanning, management and vigilance matters, as well as her masterful guidance through delicate brand rehabilitation issues.
In addition, Cooke is a key member of Manatt’s Board of Directors, chair of the firm’s Committee on Diversity and Inclusion (CD&I), and is a member of the firm’s Recruitment Committee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Michelle Cooke
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Michelle Cooke
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Michelle A. Cooke
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michelle Cooke
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Michelle Cooke
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Donna L. Wilson