Alston & Bird
Kathy Huang has a proven track record of providing valuable and strategic solutions for clients facing major exposure and bet-the-company litigation. Her ability to focus on her clients’ needs combined with a deep understanding of their business goals is what positions her as a trusted and valued partner. Her exceptional work over the past year, as well as over the course of her career, is highlighted by several significant case results in class action for life insurance companies, automotive platforms, nutrition and product supplement companies, and major sports apparel retailers and manufacturers.
Recently, Huang helped successfully resolve an action against Ameritas Life Insurance Corporation alleging negligent hiring, supervision and retention and securities fraud brought on behalf of a private action trust seeking the investment losses resulting from a Ponzi scheme run by an independent general agent through his non-insurance business.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: THOMAS J. YOO
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- NEAL MARDER
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Damaris Medina
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Laura Reathaford
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Jayson Sullinger
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Samuel Park
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Joanne Thomas