Kanika Corley has a broad-based commercial litigation, entertainment, and emerging technology practice. Through the years, she has worked with and provided legal assistance for a wide array of clients including: print, digital and television media companies; landowners and real estate developers; advertising agencies; boutique hotels; footwear and apparel designers and manufacturers; professional athletes; restaurant chains; software developers; musicians, writers and other creatives; and wine manufacturers, among others.
Among her recent representative matters was her work successfully representing Gazeus, the largest casual and social games developer in Brazil. She also successfully defended ACI International when Sole Hope sought to cancel ACI’s trademarked Buyamba brand that helps women and children in need in Uganda. Additionally, she successfully represented Del Monte Fresh Produce NA Inc., Lorraine Koster and others in a fraud case.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Kanika Corley
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mary Haas
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Hamid R. Rafatjoo
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Junga Kim
- LA500 2020: Law