Joshua Briones is a son of immigrant farm workers who came to the United States from Mexico to work in the fields of Northern California.
Today Briones is managing member of Mintz’s Los Angeles office and is a highly experienced trial lawyer with a national practice. He has received awards and national recognition for his innovative approach to the defense of bet-the-company litigation. He has represented clients in such industries as financial services, building products, retail, pharmaceuticals, automotive, professional sports, food and beverage, petroleum, chemical manufacturing, health care, high technology, and higher education. Briones has served as lead defense counsel on over 400 alleged class actions in state and federal courts across the country.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Joshua Briones
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JOSHUA BRIONES
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JOSHUA BRIONES
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JOSHUA BRIONES
- Best Law Firms: MINTZ
- Headlines From Thursday's Papers
- Headlines: Boycott, Gas, NFL
- INTERVIEW---Changing The Rules