George C. Fatheree III
Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
George Fatheree is a transactional attorney in Munger, Tolles & Olson’s real estate group, where he works on a wide array of commercial real estate transactions and also advises museums, educational institutions and other non-for-profit organizations in a variety of corporate, real estate and governance matters.
Fathereree’s recent engagements have included representing the J. Paul Getty Trust in leading a consortium of foundations in the acquisition of the priceless photographic archive of Ebony and Jet magazines at auction. He also has represented the LA Clippers in multiple engagements including negotiating a stadium agreement for the Clippers development league team; the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) in connection with various transactions related to acquisitions and art lending; and the Debbie Allen Dance Academy in connection with the acquisition, financing and development of a new performing arts center; among many others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MISTY M. SANFORD
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Misty M. Sanford
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LAURA D. SMOLOWE
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Ben Howell
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: LUIS LI
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Jennifer M. Broder
- CIM Group Signs Lease with Munger, Tolles & Olson
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: TAMERLIN J. GODLEY