David V. Chang
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Representing clients in complex business deals requires scrupulous attention to detail, an ability to assess multiple financial scenarios and a keen knowledge and familiarity with the state and federal regulations that apply. As a partner in Morgan Lewis’ finance practice, David V. Chang brings these assets to the clients he represents in a range of complex debt financing transactions that encompass several industries and business sectors. He has negotiated and managed deals for clients including leading financial institutions, finance companies, and corporate borrowers.
Specifically, Chang specializes in domestic and cross-border syndicated and bilateral credit facilities, cash-flow and asset-based loans, acquisition and leveraged buyout financings, first- and second-lien debt financings, project financings, public and private debt issuances, workouts, and restructurings. The son of Korean immigrants, Chang has distinguished himself for his skills collaborating on significant deals that end with the best outcome for clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: ESTHER K. RO
- Vet Attorney Draws Double Management Duty
- 40 In Their 40's: Malcolm Davies
- LAWSUIT---Executive Life's New Twist
- SPECIAL REPORT: Prized Possessions
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Marc Fenster
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Neeraj Arora
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Bunnie Poullard