Partner in Charge, Los Angeles Office
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Camilo Echavarria’s outstanding performance in his practice and his contributions to advancing his community are what distinguish him and make him the personification of leadership and influence. A self-described “fixer,” Echavarria approaches every case with care and attention. One example of his care is his creative cost-effective ways to partner with clients through numerous alternative fee arrangements, enabling them to reduce legal spend and maintain budget predictability.
After graduating from NYU Law in 1997, Echavarria worked as an associate for Morrison & Foerster and Litigation Counsel for NBC Universal. He joined Davis Wright Tremaine in 2006 and was elevated to partner in 2010. He defends employers in single and multi-plaintiff litigation and class action cases. He specializes in employment litigation with an emphasis on disability discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wage and hour issues, and wrongful termination.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CAMILO ECHAVARRIA
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Giancarlo Urey
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: JOHN LECRONE
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Scott Commerson
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Julie Capell
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JANET GRUMER
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Diana Palacios
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Consuelo (Beatrice) Nunez-Bellamy