Dykema Gossett PLLC
Abi Gnanadesigan is one of Dykema’s most talented young attorneys. After joining Dykema as an associate, she quickly proved her acumen with invaluable contributions to helping clients reach success. Along with her client contributions, she has been an active firm citizen involved in mentoring associates, serving as a member of the associate’s committee, and acting as a member of a committee tasked with the retention of minority lawyers.
Gnanadesigan is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department and her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and intellectual property litigation. She represents corporations, financial institutions, employers, and court-appointed receivers in a variety of litigation matters in state and federal court, and in mediation and arbitration proceedings. Gnanadesigan has extensive experience handling state and nationwide class action lawsuits on a variety of issues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHERYL M. LOTT
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Amber Finch
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA M. DENNIS
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Nicole Diaz
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: AMBER FINCH
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JACK S. YEH
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Nicole Diaz