Chief Executive Officer, USC Care Medical Group
Keck Medicine of USC
For the last 20 years, Smitha Ravipudi has served (and continues to serve) in leadership roles at several prominent healthcare institutions in Los Angeles County, including Kaiser Permanente, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, and now Keck Medicine of USC. In these roles, she has brought forward models of innovation and new practice, to drive increased consumer satisfaction in healthcare, with emphasis on improving access and convenience to those in need.
Ravipudi has been responsible for opening numerous outpatient facilities across LA County and beyond, including USC Health Sciences’ campus’s Norris Healthcare Center, featuring 120 square feet of outpatient consultation in urology, breast health, transplant medicine, infusion therapy, and outpatient surgery. She is intentional, and remains focused bringing execution to vision, and works well with trustees, hospital executives, external partners, leadership teams, and physicians to ensure optimal engagement and influence along the way.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Health Care Panel & Awards: HOSPITAL CEO OR PRESIDENT OF THE YEAR
- $1B Vision in Boyle Heights
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center - Top Cancer/Oncology Program of the Year
- USC Opens $100M Outpatient Center on Eastside
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: SHAWN SHEFFIELD, MBA, MHSA
- Another Insider for USC?
- LA500 2020: Health Care
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: THOMAS E. JACKIEWICZ