CBIZ & MHM
Karl Seitz is a tax manager with CBIZ & MHM, LLC. He gives back to his clients, colleagues, and community in a number of ways. At CBIZ & MHM, he is a member of the International Taxation Committee, as well as the Diversity & Inclusion Task Force as a member of the Building Diversity & Inclusion Network Committee.
Seitz has nearly 20 years of public accounting experience. His technical expertise is in international planning, succession and estate planning, tax consulting, tax return preparation, financial analysis and consulting, and mergers and acquisitions. He works with high-net-worth individuals, trusts, partnerships, corporations, and s-corporations in a variety of industries, including architecture, entertainment, real estate, wholesale and retail. He is also a current board member and treasurer of Los Angeles Danube Swabian (German) Group and past vice president of the charitable organization.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Karl Seitz
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Kenneth Tindall
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- Thriving In Their 40's: Jing Shen
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Cheryl Calhoun
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Kelly O’Neil
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - KELLY O’NEIL