Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Ellisen Turner is an intellectual property partner at Kirkland & Ellis LLP. He is a well-known IP strategist and litigator who combines business acumen with a deep knowledge of intellectual property law to support his clients’ business goals and maximize the value of their technology. He has helped clients secure victories in patent and trade secret litigations that have led to billions in total client compensation, and has successfully defended matters with billions in revenue at stake. A seasoned negotiator as well, he completed more than $320 million in patent licenses and technology transactions in 2020 alone.
Lately, Turner has dedicated his intellectual property and product development skills to the pandemic response efforts. He has provided pro bono support to help a major manufacturer deliver the ventilation therapy essential to treat respiratory complications of COVID-19, maximizing the availability of ventilators and other respiratory support devices for the patients that need them most.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ellisen Turner
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Ellisen Turner
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ellisen S. Turner
- Learning Ropes of Technology Takes Chu From Toys to TiVo
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Sierra Elizabeth
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL DE VRIES
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MICHAEL DE VRIES