Partner, Media and Entertainment
National Sector Leader
RSM US LLP
Darcy Wilson-Jones is a certified public accountant with more than 24 years of experience working with privately held and private equity owned clients. As the relationship lead for private global companies across various industries, including media and entertainment, industrial products, business and professional services, and consumer products, she leads cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional results through collaboration and advising clients on a wide range of business challenges.
Wilson-Jones serves as RSM’s national media and entertainment industry sector leader and previously served as the West region business and professional services leader, West region industrial products co-leader, West region African American and Canadian Excellent leader, a member of the AACE national leadership team and Hispanic/Latino national partner advisory board, West region client experience/first-choice advisor committee leader, and Los Angeles First-Choice Advisor Journey coaching leader.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Darcy Wilson-Jones
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DARCY WILSON-JONES
- CUSTOM CONTENT: RSM Manufacturing Monitor Survey Results
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Paige Kuroyama
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: SUSAN LEE
- 40 In Their 40's: Scott Cacurak