Director, Senior Wealth Advisor
The Private Bank at Union Bank
Candice Nakagawa started her career at Union Bank in 2000 as a management trainee, then held the roles of priority banking officer & manager, as well as private banker. In her current role as a senior private wealth advisor, Nakagawa partners with a team of specialists and works with high net worth clients to help them build, sustain, and transfer their wealth. She has deep ties to Los Angeles, as many of her clients are local business owners and families that are ingrained in the Los Angeles and surrounding communities.
Nakagawa consistently challenges herself to grow, including completion of an advanced graduate degree from the premier national graduate school of banking, Pacific Coast Banking School, in addition to her contributions to The Private Bank overall. Nakagawa is bilingual in Japanese and English. For years, she has collaborated with other colleagues to support them in their work with Japanese clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Candice Nakagawa
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Next Generation Banker Taking Care of Clients' Wealth
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Dega Nalayeh
- Likeability a Factor in Competing for the High Net Worth Clientele
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: FINLEY TAYLOR