Anu Rao serves as vice president and market lead for JLL’s Project and Development Services Los Angeles team where she provides leadership and project oversight for various entertainment, creative, and financial services clients. She is one of the region’s premier expert in the execution of high-end commercial real estate space for businesses.
Rao is highly connected to the young team members of the real estate industry both within and outside of JLL and provides them with guidance and support on their career growth in the field of real estate. She is also involved in think tank groups that review the current processes and inefficiencies and see how it can be improved to deliver higher value to the clients as well as all teams involved. She fosters a team environment whether its project delivery teams or her JLL teams, encouraging a culture driven by diversity and inclusion.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: Kathleen Chapman
- Top Women in Banking: BONNIE RUBIN
- Newsmakers---New Getty Officer to Manage Finances
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JAMES HASKELL
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jeremy Dee - Kennedy Wilson Properties, Ltd.
- Most Influential Lenders: Keith Drake
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Lynn Williams
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year