Green Hasson Janks
Anant Patel, partner at Green Hasson Janks, is known for his leadership pushing forward the future of the accounting profession and the shift from compliance to advisory. With more than 25 years of public accounting experience, Patel leads both the firm’s Advisory Services Practice and the Transaction Advisory Services Practice. As a member of the Executive Committee, he is a key figure of the firm and has several accomplishments, including advising in the area of mergers and acquisitions and providing financial due diligence consulting, such as quality of earnings, working capital analysis, EBITDA analysis and projections, and deal structuring.
Patel has assisted on deals ranging from $20 million to $500 million and is a Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA). He is also the global chair of the HLB’s (the worldwide accounting network GHJ is a member of) Transaction Advisory Group.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Anant Patel
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - ANANT PATEL
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anant Patel
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: ANANT PATEL
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Anant Patel
- Leaders of Influence: Advisors -Anant Patel