Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
Akin Gump litigation partner Susan Leader boasts an impressive track record of securing favorable verdicts for her clients in highly publicized, bet-the-company cases. It is her intense focus in these high-stakes matters, coupled with her well-honed trial skills, that make her a “go-to” lawyer for global players, including Southern California-based companies such as BYD America, DirecTV, Evans Hotels, PIMCO, Relevant Group and WME Entertainment. She has litigated and tried dozens of high-stakes cases and has deep experience in major arbitration.
Leader serves as the hiring partner for Akin Gump’s West Coast offices and chairs the hiring committee for those offices. Through this role, Leader is an ardent advocate for increasing diversity in the legal profession and helps steer the firm’s West coast efforts to recruit law students and attorneys who are women or identify as a racial and ethnic minority and/or LGBTQ+.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: SUSAN LEADER
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Susan Leader
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- NEAL MARDER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: NEAL MARDER
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Susan Gutierrez
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Kimberly Branscome
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- GREG KNOPP
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Andrea Lucan