Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
A trusted advisor to private and institutional real estate investors, Stuart Graiwer has carved out a reputation as the leading lawyer for major studio deals, which include guiding Hackman Capital Partners in its purchase of CBS Television City and its acquisition of MBS Media Campus and the owners of Silvercup Studios in the sale of Silvercup Studios in New York City.
Rounding out his work on the studio front, Graiwer regularly guides his clients in connection with the acquisition, sale, development and financing of a variety of asset classes, including office, mixed-use projects, hotels, multifamily and residential developments, industrial, data centers and retail centers. Clients frequently turn to him for his deep knowledge and experience in the structuring of complex joint venture and partnership agreements, including the structuring of all classes of equity investments.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- TERRENCE FRANKLIN
- 2020 Leaders in Law Honoree: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- KATE GOLD
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Getting Top Performance Thanks to 'Open Architecture'
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Matthew Erramouspe
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Real Estate Attorney of the Year