Stelian Damu has 15 years of experience in public accounting with over 13 years dedicated to providing assurance and consulting services to health care organizations and insurance plans. He specializes in providing assurance services to both for-profit and not-for-profit health care organizations, including home care organizations, long-term care organizations, hospitals, medical groups, and health plans. He is responsible for planning, preparing, conducting, and completing audits. As a trusted advisor, he interacts with clients throughout the year, bringing innovation and solutions to their industry challenges.
Damu is a “home grown” Moss Adams partner, having started his career with the firm shortly after graduating from California State University-Northridge with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Information Systems. He has experience leading audits of health care organizations with revenues ranging from $20 million to over $1 billion.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- California Supreme Court Decision Dynamex Promises Major Disruption to Health Care Organizations Employing Independent Contractors
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CAROL SURUKI-CARMANY
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: MARCO VALVERDE
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Tanya Nelson
- Influential Women in Accounting: NICOLE ADAM
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Linda Pei
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Lisa Van
- Reduce Barriers to Growth: Three Reasons Tech Companies Should Conduct Audits Early