The phrase “doing well by doing good” is an appropriate one when it comes to Michael Good. He is an assurance partner with CohnReznick who leads the Not-for-Profit and Affordable Housing industry practices for the firm’s Los Angeles offices, and is the Social Services Sector leader for the firm. His clients include organizations and companies in the not-for-profit, education, and affordable housing industries. He is fully committed to building stronger communities – through his career path and in his personal life as well.
As a young audit professional, Good was exposed to many different industries early on. And while he was happy to provide services to all these industries, he developed a passion for two of them: not-for-profit and affordable housing. He saw how the accounting and audit-related services he performed in these industries helped charitable organizations manage risk, maintain regulatory compliance, and strengthen their financial performance.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: NICOLE STAN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Georgina Harris
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- Thriving In Their 40's: Kash Hussain
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KASH HUSSAIN
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KASH HUSSAIN
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Zubin Mistry
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Justin Estrera