Magaly Gomez has placed hundreds of candidates into new positions, helping people find gainful employment and advance in their careers and helping businesses continue to thrive, especially important for people in today’s challenging economy. But most of all, she’s a Latinx businesswoman who is first-generation American and she’s a global leader for her business.
Gomez is a partner at Vaco, a leading talent and solutions firm specializing in accounting, finance, technology and operations positions. She is the visionary who leads and directs the tremendously successful staffing line of business at Vaco, specializing in placing transactional and staff accounting and finance professionals in interim roles and direct hire positions. She built the line of business from scratch and has since grown her team, increased their client base, and placed hundreds of people for client peak season needs and into full-time jobs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR - FRANCES MORENO
- Road to Entrepreneurship Panelist: Frances Moreno
- Recruiting Firm Hire Options Adapts to Changing Times
- Best Places to Work 2020: The Best Small Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- LAYOFFS---Low Pay to No Pay
- WORKING AT HOME --- Do Your Homework When Hiring Students for Summer
- Local Firms Take Pride In Company Joy